I thought of that. I hope she leaves well enough alone, and that doesn’t happen. I have no faith that she wouldn’t do that, though.
It is ON!
Have any fantasies, thoughts, opinions, headcanons, imagines or just wanna thirst about Chris Evans and his characters? I’m listening 🙂
Smut, fluff, style talk – it all goes.
Just be respectful to Chris’ real private life.
“I have a deep connection with my family and the value of those bonds. I’ve always loved stories about people who put their families before themselves. It’s such a noble endeavor. You can’t choose your family, as opposed to friends. Especially in L.A. You really get to see how friendships are put to the test; it stirs everyone’s egos. But if something goes south with a friend, you have the option to say we’re not friends anymore. Your family—that’s your family. Trying to make that system work and trying to make it not just functional but actually enjoyable is a really challenging endeavor, and that’s certainly how it is with my family.”
Sorry to kick off the weekend with a let-down but I don’t think I’m the right person for this a. because I know nothing about day-to-day college life and b. because AUs are not my strong point. 🙁 I don’t feel I can do justice to a college themed story.
I can however imagine how cute a scenario with still in school Chris and a shy girl would be.
- Chris is a popular guy, but he’s awkward and shy too. Only in his case, people (girls especially) find those traits hooooot.
- He just acts like he’s cool, but he often wonders how girls see him. How he measures up.
- He’s unable to pay attention for long in class, because he’s a hyperactive kid.
- The girl is shy but has razor sharp focus and she can help him with assignments.
- In exchange, Chris introduces her to his gang.
- And makes sure they don’t give her any hard times from the get-go.
- He shares the cooked goodies his Ma sends him with her.
- They play video games together – sometimes against others, other times against each other.
- Brings her weed which they smoke, undisturbed, in the quiet section of the library, because she is known as a good girl and no one suspects her.
- They empty out the sweets section of Target together when they get the munchies.
- The next time they are alone together, they both feel a certain pull and they kiss over an open collection of Plato’s Dialogues.
- Chris is still figuring out the whole sex thing, but he’s enthusiastic and he cares about her.
- Sex is nice and they laugh a lot during.
- They look at naughty pics and books like the Kama Sutra and read the Cosmo sex column to get new ideas to try.
- Some work, some don’t. But most importantly, Chris and his little friend have a world of fun exploring.
- His grades improve loads since he’s with her and his good overall grades allow him a lot of options later in life.
- She is no longer that shy and Chris’ friends now like her for the person she is She made friends and no longer feels isolated.
- They only part ways because they graduate – her to go on to study, him to become a movie star.
- Chris still thinks of her fondly even years after they parted ways.